Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Kors Début

Bag Michael Kors, sunglasses Chanel, crop top Misguided, maxi skirt Zara, shoes Kurt Keiger, jewellery Tiffany & Co and Merci Mamam

I've been really busy of late revising for a couple of exams I had coming up, my last exam was on Friday morning so I decided to take the day off work so I could relax for the rest of the day. Thankfully the sun was shining and it was a beautiful warm day. I had a lovely afternoon spent having a pedicure and spending time with family. I managed to persuaded my Brother to snap a few pics for the blog as I'm using my new favourite bag and also a recent purchase this summery skirt which I love and will definitely be a summer wardrobe staple for me. 

Are you a fan of maxi skirts?  

1 comment:

  1. Impressing. I like the midi skirt with a crop top. Perfect balance of skin. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment I read and appreciate them all. :)