Monday, October 13, 2014

All White Everything




Crop top Misguided, Midi skirt Fashion Union, Shoe boots Asos, clutch bag International

It has been a while since I have blogged as I have been away sunning myself in beautiful Greece! But I did remember to get a few snaps for the blog rocking white from head to toe. They do say that white is the colour to wear to show off a tan but this wasn't my reason as my fair skin doesn't tend to tan very much. All summer I just adored wearing white, neutral and pastel colours so I continued to embrace this whilst on holiday. I am now back to the cold and rainy UK and wearing white will be few and far between. Looking at these pictures I hold fond memories of a perfect holiday and this is what I will remember when I wear these items again. 

Do your clothes hold memories? 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I read and appreciate them all. :)