Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pastel Hues





From top left: Whistles coat from A/W 14/15 ready to wear collection, Asos coat £110, Misguided coat £54.99, Kim Kardashian in Celine coat

My love affair with beautiful coats continues, the boyfriend coat was the must have wardrobe staple of 2013 the colour preferably pink and it seems this is also the way forward in 2014. The coat is the item I find myself lusting after more than anything else at the moment. A fabulous coat can turn a good ensemble into a great one. Above a are a few on my current lust list. 



1 comment:

  1. There isn't on of these coats I dislike.
    They're ALL gorgeous!!

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment I read and appreciate them all. :)