Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fredrick's Spa


Back In March I had a Lovely relaxing mother and daughter spa day here with my mum and I would definitely recommend it. Fredrick's Spa Hotel is located in Maidenhead and situated on elegant grounds. I'm positive I will be returning i felt so relaxed when I left I could of fell asleep! when we arrived we were given slippers and shown to the changing room where we found our dressing gowns so we were instantly comfortable. We were then shown around the spa facilities which consist of a gym, steam and sauna room with showers and an exquisite pool area. Inside the heated pool you will find chairs you can lie on which produce a mini jacuzzi for optimal relaxation. There is also the option to swim outside, even though the day we went wasn't that warm we still did this and were not cold. After we were shown round we chilled by the pool area and were provided with tea coffee and pastries. The day is from 10 - 6 and includes the use of facilities, a champagne lunch were we both enjoyed a chicken ceaser salad and for desert a chocolate brownie along with some champagne, and two treatments, we chose facials and manicures. I had an aromatherapy facial which was super calming and relaxing with tranquil music in the background and my manicure was done perfectly. So all in all a great day! The spa is a nice size and has a personal feel to it. We went on a week day which is a good time to go as there was barely any people there. The staff and therapists were all friendly and attentive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I read and appreciate them all. :)