Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beauty Essentials

Johnson's baby wipes boots
I use these every evening without fail to remove my make-up.They're great! they're a bargain, gentle, remove all traces of make-up, and last for ages as you get loads of wipes in a pack.
Anew clinical eye lift pro Avon
I use this eye cream every morning its a good idea to start using an eye cream early and this is the best one I've used it really makes a difference it makes the eye area look lifted and brighter.

Rinse off foaming cleanser Clinique
This is the cleanser I'm using at the moment its for all skin types, my skin is quite sensitive and this is gentle enough for me to use every day. I sometimes suffer from breakouts but haven't had any since using this product it has made my skin look much clearer - which can only be a good thing! 
Complete care daily sensitive UV cream olay
I use this moisturiser every morning and it does the job! I always use a moisturiser with SPF in it and this one has SPF 15  the cream feels nice and light and is a great base for foundation. 
Prevage night anti-aging cream Elizabeth Arden  
The creator of cult beauty product 8 hour cream has come through again with this new range of anti-aging products. I'm currently using the night cream and i love it. it smells gorgeous and the texture of it is lovely you wake up with beautiful smooth skin and I'm all for anti-aging products as with eye cream its best start using these in your 20s. 


eight hour cream skin protectant Elizabeth Arden
This skincare classic is a beauty must have and should be on every girls dressing table or handbag. This multi tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve chapped cracked and dry skin. What more could you want from a product? Well this beauty hero also soothes roughness, redness and minor skin irritations. I especially  love using this on my lips as a balm - goodbye chapped lips!

diorskin nude Dior
I tried alot of foundation's before i found this one and i wouldn't try another one. The silky light formula glides effortlessly onto my skin and makes it look and feel smooth. Although the formula is light its coverage evens out skin tone and makes skin look radiant without feeling heavy.
touche eclat  yves saint laurent
This iconic complexion high lighter is another dressing table must have and is loved by women all around the world. it adds instant light luminosity and radiance to your face.

the colossal volum' mascara maybelline
I love this mascara! if like me you want a mascara that creates volume and banishes clumps this magic mascara does exactly that! it builds volume and boosts each lash individually. The result?! beautiful long clump-free lashes.
soft kohl kajal eye pencil rimmel
I've used this product for years and will continue to buy it. Its great for the smokey eye effect as the pencil is soft. It glides on smoothly and lasts all day.
coralista blush benefit
This is another product that i will continue to use i love the colour and it lasts for ages.

hoola bronzing powder benefit
As the days are getting warmer and brighter i think it's nice to finish with a bit of bronzer. This one from benefit is perfect and also lasts for ages. I have fair skin so i don't want one that's going to make me look orange that's not a good look for anyone! This one gives me a nice glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I read and appreciate them all. :)